Following is a quick check list of requirements:
- Four (4) current passport size photos
- Current Passport
- Original Computerized NIC or NICOP (NADRA) with photocopy
- Self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Please do not forget your thumb impression
- Original Swiss Residence permit with copy
- The fee should be remitted to
Account No 235-412500.01H
at UBS AG, 3000 Bern.
Please attach a proof of payment.
- No cash payment will be accepted in any form
- In case of loss of passport, please attach a police report
- Lost Passport photocopy
- On the report of third loss, only SSEP will be issued
Normal Fee: CHF 62
Urgent Fee: CHF 162
Normal Fee: CHF 122 for first time, Lost Passport
Urgent Fee: CHF 320 for first time, Lost Passport
Normal Fee: CHF 246 for second time, Lost Passport
Urgent Fee: CHF 640 for second time, Lost Passport
Machine readable passports
Government of Pakistan has started issuance of Machine Readable Passports from Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Quetta and Karachi w.e.f. 25th October 2004. The remaining passport offices will continue to issue manual passports till 30th June 2005. It is expected that all existing manual passports will be switched over to Machine Readable format by 30th june 2006.
Download Application Form