Endorsement of Children on parent's passport or birth registration you have to provide the following:
- Duly filled in application form called form-C for Endorsement on Passport
- Duly filled in application form called form-S for Birth Registration
- Full birth certificate in original along with its photocopy
- Mother's passport in original (in case of endorsement on passport)
- Photo copy of Father's passport (First 4 pages only)
- No Objection Certificate from non Pakistani Mother (attested by notary public) if a child is to be endorsed on father's passport
- The fee should be remitted to
Account No 235-412500.01H
at UBS AG, 3000 Bern.
Please attach a proof of payment.
- Self addressed and Stamped envelop
- CNIC's / Swiss Residence Permit copies
- The fee: Registration: CHF 5.00, Endorsement Fee: CHF 7.00,
(Urgent service Fees are doubled)
It is advised that parents seeking the registration of newly born child should simultaneously also apply for issuance of NICOP.